In order for us to assist with a valuation, it is important to gather crucial information beforehand. We, therefore, require information about the assets as well as information regarding the purpose of the valuation.
Please get in touch to discuss your valuation needs or complete the online request quote form. Assets are mostly unique and a set fee cannot be determined for asset classes beforehand.
The valuation process is as follows:
- Once we have been provided with the information a quotation will be issued.
- If accepted, a 50% deposit will be payable before the commencement of the inspection. We will require that all information pertaining to the valuation and assets be sent to us.
- An inspection will take of the assets and a researched report will be compiled with all our findings, certified by a professional.
- Once the balance of the fee is paid the report will be released to the client.
We serve the following industries with pride:
- Agricultural Organisations
- Insurance Brokers and Companies
- Financial Institutions
- Hospitality Sector
- Insolvency Practitioners
- Managing Agents
- Property Funds
- Public Sectors
- Property Investors and Owners
- Individuals and Privately Held Companies